The Australia Embassy Scholarships are the prestigious scholarship for those students around the world who want to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in Australia. Australian award Scholarship is providing an opportunity to the citizens of developing nations, especially those in the Indo-Pacific region, to study in the leading Australian Universities. Through this scholarship program, the awardees will earn a chance to strengthen their knowledge and skills and then play a role in the development of their home country.
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Australian Embassy Awards Scholarships Eligible Countries list
The regions eligible for this award are Africa, Bhutan, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Nepal, Timor-Leste, Indonesia, Kiribati, Sri Lanka, Palestinian Territories, Maldives, Cambodia, Republic of Palau, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Philippines, Solomon Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Tuvalu, Nauru, Fiji, Tonga, Wallis and Futuna, Marshall Islands, Vanuatu, Mongolia, India, Samoa, Nepal, Pakistan and Laos.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Scholarship:
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old or more at the time of commencement of Australian scholarship
- The applicant must be a citizen of any of the participating countries
- He/she should be unmarried
- There must be no problems in passport or immigration
- The applicant must acquire an Australian student visa
- Citizens of Australia or those having permanent residency in Australia are not eligible for this award
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.