The Federal Scholarship Board in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Education is offering 2018/2019 Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award to Nigeria youths who wishes to study abroad. This Scholarships covers Undergrates, Masters and PhD programme in any abroad University of choice.
- Undergraduate Program: Engineering, Geology, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Agriculture, Medicine.
- Postgraduate Program: Masters Degree and PhD in all discipline
- Undergraduate Study: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, France, China, India, Singapore, Switzerland and Egypt.
- Postgraduate Study: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, China and India.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits (English inclusive) from WAEC in subjects relevant to their discipline.
- The O Level certificate must not be more than four (4) years from the day of application.
- Applicants must not submit more than two O Level certificates.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years old.
- Applicants must have acquired a first degree from a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have completed his/her NYSC and must submit a photocopy of his/her NYSC certificate.
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years old.
- Free accomodation and tuition
- Research grants
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses and other necessary supplements
Applicants are not required to make any manual or on-line payments. Applicants must know that application and submision process is online and free.
Follow the provided link to apply